Gastric Sleeve cost 2700 EURO ALL INCLUDED in Kusadasi Izmir Turkey,Gastric Sleeve Package,Gastric Bypass,Obesity Surgery ,Weight Loss Surgery,Bariatric Surgery
✅Airport Transfers✅7/24 English Speaking Staff✅Pre-op / Post op tests ✅3 night stay at hospital✅2 night stay at 4* hotel✅Medical Pack
CLICK THE BELOW LINK AND FILL THE FORM NOW ! WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON.
Gastric Sleeve has now become the most popular and effective performed weight loss procedure in Turkey because of the affordable prices. People generally lose 60 - 70% of their extra weight over a period of 12 to 18 months.
Gastric sleeve surgery (Sleeve Gastrectomy) which is known as ‘’Tube Stomach Operation’’ or ‘’Vertical sleeve gastrectomy’’ is the newest type of bariatric surgery. This surgery can also be referred to medically as gastric sleeve resection, sleeve gastrectomy, weight loss surgery, tube gastrectomy, or laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
This surgery is performed under laparoscopic (keyhole) method and under general anesthesia. The surgery takes around 1,5 hours and approximately 75 - 80% of the stomach is removed.
The remaining stomach looks like a tube, taking the name of this surgery ‘’Tube Stomach Operation’’.
HOW DOES THE SLEEVE GASTRECTOMY CAUSE WEIGHT LOSS?
Within this restrictive operation, the volume of the stomach is getting less and this makes the patient to eat less and feel full quickly. By this way, the patient is restricted on the amount food to be eaten at one time.
The main aim of removing the most part of the stomach is also to remove the hunger hormone ghrelin. By removing this hormone from the stomach, most patients’ feel of hunger seriously decrease.
AM I SUITABLE FOR GASTIC SLEEVE OPERATION?
This operation is suitable for people who are classified at Morbid Obese and Obese Class.
In the other words:
- If your BMI is more than 30 and you have a trigerring important disease such as blood pressure, diabetic, high cholesterol levels, sleep apnea and etc…
- If your BMI is more than more than 40
- If your age is between 18 - 65 years
- If you tried to make diets and could not be successful or have been successful for a short period and gained that weight again
If the criterias mentioned above matches you, then you are a suitable candidate for gastric sleeve surgery.
CLICK BELOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BMI CALCULATION
ADVANTAGES OF GASTRIC SLEEVE OPERATION
- The procedure is performed laparoscopically through 3 or 5 small hole, so patients have less pain.The recovery is quiet fast as after the effect of anesthesia you can have a walk on your own, drink something or even you can meet your own needs without having someone with you.
- The procedure minimizes the chance of having an ulcer in the stomach.
- You can start loosing weight immediately within this operation.
- There is no foreign object fitted on your stomach so there is no risk of being effected.
- You can eat any kind of food with small quantities so you are not restricted on the type of the food as you are on a diet programme.
- It eliminates the existing illnesses such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, coronary artery disease , diabetes, etc…
-It reduces the risk of death from obesity.
BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SURGERY
After you shedule your trip for having the Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Turkey, our consultant will welcome you from airport and plan the day according to your arrival time.
In order to plan your surgery, you will be asked to submit a medical history questionnaire and undergo several tests.
You will be examined by the relevant specialists for approval to the surgery.
Once you are delivered with the results and being classified as a ‘’Suitable Candidate’’ for the operation, you are then ready for the surgery.
You will not be allowed to eat and drink anything starting 12 hours before your surgery.
You will be taken to have an endoscopy before the surgery. The endoscopy will be preformed while you are under anesthesia. After endoscopy, you will be moved to a recovery area to wake up.
After your surgery successfully finishes, you will be taken to your private room in the hospital. You will be asked to have your first walk after a few hours of your arrival to the room.
You will be given some liquid to drink, and a special ball to blow.
You are adviced to walk as much as you can during your stay in the hospital, in order to take out the carbon dioxide gas from your body which was given to you at the surgery period to swell your belly.
On your departure day from the hospital, the required test will be done and you will meet the dietician that will deliver to you a special diet for the first 4 weeks post the operation.
Your recipe will be delivered by the doctor which includes stomach protector, protein drink and vitamins to be used for a limited period of time.