IVF in Turkey,IVF Cost Turkey,IVF Package Turkey,IVF Clinic Turkey,IVF Doctor Turkey,IVF Treatment in Turkey,ICSI,Egg and Embryo Freezing,Micro TESE,Microchip
Turkey is one of the successful destination for IVF Treatments.The low cost and high success rate make the country attractive for foreigners.While the treatment cost in U.S.A starts from $10,000 and in Europe 3,000 Euros, Newlyou offers a lower cost in IVF clinics in Turkey which has high success rates.
WHAT IS TEST TUBE BABY?
IVF is an assisted reproductive method for couples to have children with infertility problems.
Briefly, it is applied by giving the embryos formed by combining the egg cell of the woman and the sperm cell of the man outside the body in the laboratory.
It is the introduction of embryos into the uterus formed by combining the egg cell of the woman and the sperm cell of the man in the laboratory outside of the body.
Fertilization under laboratory conditions is carried out in two ways, IVF and ICSI, and then the fertilized egg is introduced into the uterus.
WHAT IS ICSI (MICROENJECTION) AND WHEN DOES THIS TECHNIQUE IS USED?
Microinjection (ICSI) technique is used in cases of male infertility, where sperm cells cannot reach the female egg for any reason or cross the egg membrane. It is one of the most suitable methods for men who have low sperm count and mobility or who have deformities in their sperms to have children.
A single sperm cell is injected into the egg obtained from the woman with a very thin needle under a microscope and fertilization is provided.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IVF AND ICSI (MICROENJECTION) ?
In the IVF method, thousands of sperm cells (between 50 and 100 thousand) are placed in a special environment in the laboratory around the egg cell taken from the mother, and one of these sperm fertilizes the egg cell by itself.
In ICSI, in other words microinjection method, a single sperm cell is taken outside the body in a laboratory environment and taken into the egg cell by microscopic methods. So here sperm does not enter the egg cell by itself. Apart from this difference, other stages are the same in both methods.
IVF - ICSI program is a 4-step process:
-Egg development in the ovaries
-Collection of eggs
-Fertilization of eggs
-Delivery of the embryo into the uterus
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO IVF METHOD?
-In cases where the tubes are clogged (closed) or if the tubes are removed by surgery
- intra-abdominal adhesions
- In the presence of unexplained infertility (Infertility with no cause)
- Ovulation (ovulation) disorder
- Male sperm numbers and functions are impaired: Azoospermia, oligospermia,
- Endometriosis patients who cannot become pregnant by other methods
- Patients with ovulation problems who cannot be pregnant with other methods (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Cervical factor
- Immunological infertility
- Other methods (ovulation treatments and vaccination) are not achievable in pregnancy
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO ICSI (MICROENJECTION) METHOD?
- Severe oligo-astheno-teratozoospermia (Serious sperm count and movement disorders): In these cases, the male cannot give enough sperm by masturbation. Sperms are taken by micro TESE method.
- Pregnancy cannot be achieved with IVF (classical test tube) method
-Presence of antisperm antibodies
-Ejaculatory dysfunctions (retrograde ejaculation): In these cases, the male cannot give enough sperm by masturbation. Sperms are taken by micro TESE method.
- Congenital absence of bilateral vas deferens (sperm ducts)
- Bilateral ejaculatory duct obstruction
- After unsuccessful vasovasostomy and vasepididimostomy
- Epididymal sperm cannot be collected due to fibrosis
-Globozoospermia (round headed sperm)
- Immotile cilia syndrome
APPLICATION RULES OF IN VITRO FERTILIZATION METHODS IN TURKEY
-The parties should be legally married in their residence country.The original marriage certificate document should be served by the related parties and the translation and notarization process should be done in Turkey in order to prove the valid marriage.
- Only egg sperm belonging to related parties can be used, cell donation cannot be done.
We also provide the below services for our patients.
-Embryo freezing procedure
-Embryo/Oocyte/Sperm storage per year
-Sperm sorting by microchip
-Intralid serum infusion
-Frozen embryo transfer