Thermal Treatment Izmir Turkey,Thermal Pool Izmir Turkey,Thermal Water Izmir Turkey,Thermal Spa Izmir Turkey,Thermal Rehabilitation Center Izmir Turkey
In addition to various methods such as termominarel water bath, drinking, inhalation, mud bath; combination with supportive treatments such as physical therapy, rehabitation and exercise is called thermal therapy.
You will find high quality and high rehabilitation standards in the therapeutic and vacation-content program, where you can perform the applications with expert physiotherapists. The building structure of the facility is designed in such a way that our patients can easily benefit from the facilities inside the facility. Everything has been specially designed for our disabled patients to continue their treatment. It serves at international standards with its outdoor & indoor pool, personal private pool, thermal pools, saunas, steam room, massage rooms.
You can take the advantage of Turkey's curative thermal waters in our thermal rehabilitation center which is surrounded by pine forests in the pearl of the Aegean Region in Izmir, overlooking the Izmir bay and also which offers 5-star accommodation possibility with plenty of oxygen, sunny, natural environment and natural food without hormones during 11 months of sunshine and temperate.
Main Treatment Methods are Balneotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Electrotherapy and Kinesitherapy.
Major Diseases That Can Be Treated
• Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Collagen tissue diseases etc.)
• Rheumatic Muscle and Soft Tissue Diseases (Fibromyalgia, Periarthritis, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Epicondylitis etc.) Degenerative Joint Diseases (Calcifications)
• Bone-Metabolic Diseases (Osteoporosis, Paget's Disease, Gout etc.)
• Waist-Neck Hernia and Pain Orthopedic and Neurological Rehabilitation (Fractures, Strokes, Traumas, MS, CP, Parkinson etc.)
• Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, itching
• Sports Injuries and Rehabilitation
• Morale Motivation and Condition Increasing Exercise Programs
• Geriatric Rehabilitation Programs, Mechanical problems causing pain, balance and coordination problems
• Paraffin rooms